I do enjoy writing but I can’t say I am particularly great at it. Well, maybe I am, but my humble bone keeps me going and thriving for perfection. Anyway, truth is – you won’t know until you try. Here you will find some short stories I have written over past few months. Enjoy and leave a comment if you feel like it. Thank You!
- Dirty lawyer – (NEW)
- Grandma will be proud – while making orange marmalade…
- The search. The judgement – My way of understanding church
- Useful habits – for Wednesday write-in
- Something between a mister and a mattress – lace and etc
- Mad woman – about dreams creeping into reality. Sometimes we might just go crazy!
- Ordinary. Magical. Eternal – just some random thoughts. Happens.
- Unexpected and fickle. What I’ve learned in 2013 – yep, exactly! Anyone else learned anything?
- 7 things I’ve learned being a kid – hmmmm… just read it!
- My wonderful time takers – a piece of gratefulness to my friends.
- Make a decision and own it – decisions, decisions.
- Don’t tell me I am beautiful – simply don’t. There are so many other things worth saying.
- Status. Very short story – some thoughts on human ridiculousness.
- For all those brokenhearted – I know exactly how you feel and I write about it.
- Poem – very silly and well criticized poem.
- Hard game, sore losers– sometimes I am angry with the world.
I was here: